Providence United Reformed Church is planning to hold Vacation Bible School (VBS) the week of July 26-30, 2021. From 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM each day we will enjoy Bible stories, singing, crafts, outdoor activities, and snacks.
Vacation Bible School – Information
- Registration and drop-off are between 9:00 and 9:15 AM; pick-up is between 11:45 AM and noon.
- Medical screening forms must be done before each day of camp. You can fill out a screening form each day at registration or at home.
- Children should bring a labeled backpack that includes sunscreen, a hat, and a labeled water bottle.
- Children must stay in with their own cohort for the duration of the program.
- We will be following the guidelines for day camps as outlined by the Ontario Ministry of Health. There will be much more time spent outdoors, and adequate shelter will be provided for sun and rain conditions. Each cohort will have access to their own tent and classroom.
Registration & Forms
- As of July 26, 2021, registration is now closed.
- COVID-19 School & Child Care Screening Form
- COVID-19 Reference Document for Symptoms
- Ontario Day Camp Guidelines – 2021